Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Making a difference



I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. --- Helen Keller 


Just want to share what kind of joy you can give with a little kindness. Want to encourage everyone to do a little change in his own little corner , so the world we live in can be a better place.
 Each of us has something to give. Some have wealth, some have talents, some have time. Whatever gifts we have been given -- large or small -- we should share generously. When we do, we make the world better for someone else and find true meaning and satisfaction in our own lives
My group just did an outreach / gift giving one fine Sunday, and to see the happy smiles and the hope we give to people is just an incredible feeling of fulfillment. Hope it moves you to do share too...here are some photos




May we be moved and blessed to do good things without expecting anything in return. It is a great fulfillment in itself to be able to leave this earth better than when we found it. Let us share our blessings and our spiritual gifts!

5 comments:

  1. The fact that kids are happy is nice to see.

    Wish I could tan like them.

    Is the building the normal house in that area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is going there with you? Yes it is important to bring life and happiness to the kids. It is my absolute pleasure to hear that. Is that guy from here there yet? Just be careful no kissing. Ha ha ha. Enjoy giving joy to the kids in Antique if I were there with you, I would enjoy doing the same exact thing trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Dr Bananas, no kissing!

    I could see you doing charity work full-time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! just found out your blog Ate Ghing through the link from Best Gift. Speaking of, ang ganda ng profile mo dun, like na like! :D Blogger kna dn pla te, ikaw na talaga! I support you :) U know i like kids, lam mo na kng bakit. May mission kba te this coming Dec or Jan nextyear? please include me, sama ako te mag pasaya tau ng mga bata :D I will be in the island across yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know when you are back home Ta, it will be a worthwhile project ! Let's plan it :-)

      Delete